Webseite TalentsConnect AG
Talentsconnect AG offers a leading SaaS matching software for the HR industry. We are revolutionizing the recruiting management market by focusing on human relations.
Our mission: We ensure that application and recruiting become an experience – for both sides. Because we are convinced that companies and applicants want to meet differently today.
To do this, we adapt what we have learned from e-commerce to recruiting and turn interested parties into suitable applicants. Appropriate, because the evaluation of the individual personality is at the beginning of this “human relationship”, not at the end. Our job matching supports executives in making quick and precise decisions when selecting personnel and offers applicants more orientation in the application process.
Our products: Our flexible SaaS solutions can be seamlessly integrated into the existing infrastructure and increase digital recruiting performance. We always design our solutions on the basis of the requirements that candidates and employers place on the recruiting process.
Our result: Innovative recruiting thanks to an optimal candidate experience. We make recruiting strategies fit for the present and optimize them for the future.
– maintenance of existing PHP applications
– support and development of our products based on PHP
(Laravel, Symfony) in an interdisciplinary team
– conception as well as design of web applications and
– continuous optimization of development processes
– design of the architecture of our JobShop
– support of release and deployment processes
You fit to us if you are …
– open for crazy ideas.
– want to develop a scalable product in a (still) small team.
– question ideas and requirements and want to get the best
out of them.
– are open to new technologies and always want to develop
yourself a bit further.
– stand up for your professional and technical ideas and
sometimes put your finger in the wound.
Your professional expertise is of course also in demand:
– You already have several years of experience in software
generally have a broad technology stack
– You are confident in using common open source frameworks
and tools like Git and MySQL
– You can distinguish between an inner and an outer join
– You enjoy developing or discovering and using new
– You are eager to shape the technical architecture of our
By the way:
Credentials are not that important to us. Rather show us what you have already worked on and what drives you. Send us your resume and – if available – a link to your repository of your best and latest projects that showcase your skills.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org