Webseite TalentsConnect AG TalentsConnect AG
Talentsconnect AG offers a leading SaaS matching software for the HR industry. We are revolutionizing the recruiting management market by focusing on human relations.
Our mission: We ensure that application and recruiting become an experience – for both sides. Because we are convinced that companies and applicants want to meet differently today.
To do this, we adapt what we have learned from e-commerce to recruiting and turn interested parties into suitable applicants. Appropriate, because the evaluation of the individual personality is at the beginning of this “human relationship”, not at the end. Our job matching supports executives in making quick and precise decisions when selecting personnel and offers applicants more orientation in the application process.
Our products: Our flexible SaaS solutions can be seamlessly integrated into the existing infrastructure and increase digital recruiting performance. We always design our solutions on the basis of the requirements that candidates and employers place on the recruiting process.
Our result: Innovative recruiting thanks to an optimal candidate experience. We make recruiting strategies fit for the present and optimize them for the future.
As a Senior Java Developer (f/m/d) you will be part of the Product Development team within talentsconnect. Our Product Development team is the biggest unit in our company and consists of developers, UX designers, Quality Assurance Engineers, Product Owner and of course DevOps Engineers. We are a very cordial team and all of us enjoy working together on innovative systems and processes. That also means that everyone here is thinking in solutions and brings the courage to put those solutions in place. That is how we develop a great project that involves all of us!
This position specifically is set in a small but very effective team that strives to create great software and in doing so takes a lot of decisions every single day. That’s where you and your opinion and expertise come in – to make a real difference!
– Translate functional requests and user stories into data models and software architecture together with the Product Owner
– Build and improve our existing Backend services together with the UI designer and the data analysts
– Design and implement scalable and reusable components and libraries within our software
You are interested in being a part of something great and are not afraid to tackle challenges – like new software development methodologies and technologies. You are a curious person who always want to learn more and doesn’t give up until the best solution for the task at hand is found.
We are looking for the following in a possible candidate:
– You have about 5 years of experience in software development with Java – or better yet with Kotlin.
– You know what OOA and OOD methods are and how to employ them.
– You have an understanding of AI and parallel data processing.
– You know about buildmanagement tools, i.e. Gradle
– You are interested in new technologies like:
– Graph-Databases (i.e. Neo4j or RDF)
– Query-Languages (i.e. GraphQL, Cypher, SparQL)
You enjoy working with new technologies and learning new things!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com