We are looking for a
Vice President Cloud (m/f/d)
for one of our clients, as soon as possible.
The company operates worldwide, has its headquarter in Cologne and branches in Eindhoven (Netherlands), Luxembourg and England. The industry focus is currently on pharmaceutical and industrial sectors.
Our client is a leading industrial software manufacturer working with the latest technologies, including highly efficient customer support. The quality system is fully digital and certified according to ISO 9001:2015. The company is a very focused “one product company”.
The software product is a vendor-independent connectivity, real-time processing and information management system for all industries. It enables 360° monitoring, control and optimization of corporate processes on a global level. The system collects data from manufacturing, process control and IT systems, contextualizes them and converts mass data into actionable information that is presented to every decision maker, on any device, at any time and place.
Our client is a medium-sized, very effective company, in which a leading international automation group took a stake in 2020. It has already won several well-known, globally operating customers, all leaders in their space. As a result, the growth strategy has experienced immense momentum and very ambitious corporate goals have become possible.
Even if headquartered in Cologne, the company is multi-cultural with employees from many different world regions. As such, perfect (technical and business-related) English language skills are a must for all positions.
You are responsible for the establishment and subsequent management of the new “Cloud” department and the development of a business model for cloud services (PaaS). Your tasks include:
• Development and expansion as well as management of the department / business unit
• Development of the business model for cloud services
• Sales support activities to bring the product to market
• Medium-term disciplinary employee responsibility
• Employee recruitment and development
You are an experienced DevOps specialist. In detail, you bring with you:
• Automation and industrial background
• Many years of IT experience, especially in the areas of managed services, hosting, billing, SaaS/PaaS
• Expert knowledge of the MS Azure and/or AWS software stack
• Building experience
• Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
• Entrepreneur skill set
• Fixed salary in the upscale sector, success-based bonification
• 13 salaries are paid and 14 salaries are paid from the 5th year of employment with the company. The 14th salary builds up at an annual rate of 20 percent until it is paid in full.
• The possibility of working from home is a matter of course. Home office contracts are concluded to secure the technical equipment including a monthly payment of 150 euros.
• Job ticket for every employee
• Bahncard, if required
• Taking over the organization of business trips
• Flexible working hours
• Special payments for weddings and the birth of a child.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then please send your complete application documents including details of the next possible starting date only electronically to:
Karsten Jockenhöfer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cell phone: +49 (0)172-5376668
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com