We are looking for a
Senior Project Manager – Professional Services (m/f/d)
for one of our clients, as soon as possible.
The company operates worldwide, has its headquarter in Cologne and branches in Eindhoven (Netherlands), Luxembourg and England. The industry focus is currently on the
pharmaceutical and industrial sectors.
Our client is a leading industrial software manufacturer working with the latest technologies, including highly efficient customer support. The quality system is fully digital and certified according to ISO 9001:2015. The company is a very focused “one product company”.
The software product is a vendor-independent connectivity, real-time processing and information management system for all industries. It enables 360° monitoring, control and optimization of corporate processes on a global level. The system collects data from manufacturing, process control and IT systems, contextualizes them and converts mass data into actionable information that is presented to every decision maker, on any device, at any time and place.
Our client is a medium-sized, very effective company, in which a leading international automation group took a stake in 2020. It has already won several well-known, globally operating customers, all leaders in their space. As a result, the growth strategy has experienced immense momentum and very am-bitious corporate goals have become possible.
Even if headquartered in Cologne, the company is multi-cultural with employees from many different world regions. As such, perfect (technical and busi-ness-related) English language skills are a must for all positions.
You are an employee of the “Professional Services” department. As a senior project manager, you are responsible for the successful implementation of integration projects for customers, exclusively based on the companies’ unique software product. You are the representative of our client and the most important person of contact for our customers. Your tasks include:
• Design and define worldwide system deployment strategies
• Manage customer deployment projects over the entire lifecycle
• Professional communication with customers and project staff
• Professional leadership in the context of integration projects
• Technical sales support
You are an experienced and certified project manager, especially of projects for the integration of large-scale standard software in industrial environments. In detail, you bring with you:
• Automation and industrial background
• Many years of IT experience, especially with the introduction of standard software
• Ideally, knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry (especially GAMP and GxP)
• Ideally PM certified, for example IPMA, PMI or PRINCE2
• Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
• Enjoyment of highly structured work
• Passion for continuous improvement
• Fixed salary in the upscale sector
• 13 salaries are paid and 14 salaries are paid from the 5th year of employ-ment with the company. The 14th salary builds up at an annual rate of 20 percent until it is paid in full.
• The possibility of working from home is a matter of course. Home office contracts are concluded to secure the technical equipment including a monthly payment of 150 euros
• Job ticket for every employee
• Bahncard, if required
• Taking over the organization of business trips
• Flexible working hours
• Special payments for weddings and the birth of a child
Have we piqued your interest?
Then please send your complete application documents including details of the next possible starting date only electronically to:
Ulf Andresen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cell phone: +49 (0) 172-4047534
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com