Webseite Helen Doron English Hanau
Helen Doron English Hanau
ENGLISH TEACHER NEEDED
LEARNING CENTRE HANAU-STEINHEIM
WHERE CHILDREN COME FIRST
We need your experience &
we’ll teach you what we know!
-As a Helen Doron English teacher, you will start teaching around 2-5 hours per week, depending on your flexibility and classroom experience.
– At Helen Doron, we teach a wide range of specialized English courses organized by ability and age ranging from 3 months to 19 years.
– Usually, each group is taught once a week and each lesson last between 45 and 90 minutes.
– Using Helen Doron’s unique methodology and teaching material provided by each learning center, you will teach your groups actively in English through music, play and fun.
– In order to teach Helen Doron Teen English, you will be teaching various grammar and writing skills in a creative and fun way, while helping students achieve great grades at school.
The successful candidate
– genuinely enjoys teaching English to children age 3 month to 19 years in an active English-only environment.
– has a roll-up-your-sleeves and animating attitude.
– has organisational skills and lives in or near Hanau
– has got the competence of native speaker in written and spoken English.
– has a B1+ Level of German to be able to communicate with parents before and after lessons and to discuss the students’ progress.
– holds a university degree and /or a qualification in teaching English (e.g., Celta, TEFL, PGCE).
– is able to work mainly afternoons, but also late mornings (Primary school / Kindergartens and Saturdays. (morning)
Becoming a Helen Doron English teacher will not only give you an enjoyable and flexible career, our teaching methods will help you give children a better start in life and plenty of joy and fun while doing so. We offer candidates the opportunity to attend a teacher training course and qualify as a Helen Doron English teacher with an International Diploma.
Income varies according to the desired contract of employment and according to the hours taught per month (mini-job positions available).
APPLY NOW :
email@example.com ☏ 06181-6680456 www.helendoron.com
We look forward to meeting you.
Helen Doron English Hanau. Darmstädter Straße 2 , 63456 Hanau,
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org