Webseite Codemetrix GmbH
We are looking for support in application security in Munich area.
Please consider this role also if you have a development background with a strong interest (and ideally, some experience) in Security.
– Analysing vulnerabilities on source level (= help developers understand the vulnerability)
– Assisting Teams in fixing vulnerabilities on a technical level
– Rating vulnerabilities and estimating impacts
– Configuration and finetuning of scanning and aggregation tools (DAST, SAST and IAST)
– Working with security contacts within the organisation to trigger and verify the remediation of vulnerabilities
– Communicate SSDLC strategy to teams and function as a point of contact for questions and support
– Conduct / Assist with hands-on security trainings
– Develop the SSDLC program further, e.g. with regards to scan integration into company processes, educational programs etc.
– Languages: English required, German a plus. Project language is English.
– The role can be filed part-time but the applicant should be willing to work at least 3 days on site in Munich.
– Good communication skills – You should be able to work with people, development teams and business responsibles.
– A very active international team in a stimulating work environment
– Flexible working hours
– Working independently and self-controlled within the frame of the project
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org